Responsibilities of a volunteer
- Communicate our Mission: A volunteer should be a good communicator. S/he should be well versed with the mission of We Create Dream India Foundation, in order to communicate it to their fellow volunteers, our prospective members, and the general public at large.
- Working on various team-based projects: The work of We Create Dream India Foundation is diverse and would require the volunteer to be dynamic. They should be ready to take up challenging roles themselves and coordinate them with their team.
- Eagerness to lead: A volunteer must be enterprising and be confident to take up tough decisions. They should be able to motivate their fellow volunteers and lead them whenever required.
- Dedicated to the mission: A volunteer should always be ready to take up the task assigned by the senior members of the NGO. S/he should be punctual and perform their duties with utmost sincerity and dedication.
- Keeping records: A volunteer would be expected to track all the activities of the NGO and maintaining proper records. They should be able to provide up-to-date reports to senior members of the NGO, the government authorities, and the general public at large.
- Respecting confidentiality: A volunteer must keep the internal matters of the NGO confidential to avoid any unnecessary chaos and confusion.
- Be ethical: A good volunteer is always ethical, she/he follows rules and regulations, respects the privacy of people, and treats everyone with respect and dignity.